Why Invest in At Least One Bodysuit in Your Closet
A bodysuit refers to a piece of clothing that looks similar to a one-piece swimming suit or a leotard. The clothing typically features some snaps or hooks on the crotch. The handy tool will allow one to go to the bathroom without removing the entire outfit.
The bodysuit is one of your most valuable investments because it works well with almost anything. You can buy two or three pieces and immediately mix and match your clothing without spending a fortune.
Here are some benefits of owning a piece of bodysuit in your closet:
- The clothing always stays smooth. Since the bodysuit is secured into place by hooks or clasps, you have more freedom of movement without worrying about your outfit getting wrinkled or moving out of place. You can have a very busy day as you run around the office to beat your deadline, but nobody can accuse you of losing your poise. Your bodysuit is not popping out and remains perfectly tucked in as it should.
- You can shift from day to night easily. Depending on what to bring, you can go straight from the office to an after-party or a formal event without looking out of place. You can show off skin while maintaining sufficient coverage at the same time.
- You can layer your clothes and still maintain a fresh style. It does not matter if you pair it with a skirt, boyfriend jeans, wraparound skirt, sheer blouse, and plaid pants. You know you will always look good. You can layer during the winter or scale down to the bare essentials during the summer.
- The bodysuit never goes out of style. Like a pair of leggings or jeans, you will maximise your investment in bodysuits because you can wear them across seasons or fashion trends.
- Currency and relevance. Since it never goes out of style, you have countless sources of references on how to style your bodysuit. From the runway to the streets, there are plenty of blogs and video tutorials on how to mix and match your outfits using the bodysuit as the base clothing.
- Finally, the bodysuit will immediately make you feel sexier about the way you look. It could be the way it hugs your body, showing off the curves in the right places, but it does not hurt that you can strut around with more confidence as you go out and conquer the world.
The main characteristic of the bodysuit is its chameleon-like versatility as you can wear them on almost any occasion. The question of whether you wear a bra underneath the bodysuit depends on how it is designed. Most bodysuits you buy online are not equipped with built-in bust support. If you feel naked without one, there is no rule that says you should not wear a bra.
Some women may hesitate about buying a bodysuit online because of the fit. It is understandable considering that the wrong fit will result in bulges and lumps that show up in the wrong places. But spandex materials, as well as rayon, will actually hold everything in place, as long as the bodysuit is in the right size. If you already have a one-piece swimsuit, it is easier to purchase a bodysuit online. If your swimwear is true to size, your bodysuit should be one size bigger.
Must Read: Top 10 Fashion Trends 2020