Why to Sell on Google Cloud Platform?
Google Cloud is considered to be the best cloud providers today in the IT segment. Services that they provide are accessed by the software developers since it offers a reliable and scalable infrastructure for testing, building, and deploying the applications. Let us understand more about Google Cloud Platform and why you must consider selling on GCP:
What’s Google Cloud?
The Google cloud platform or GCP offers scalable and reliable cloud computing solutions to its users. The services help the clients to compute and store important data and help the developers to test, build, and deploy the application. Google cloud handles storage, application, and cloud computing for the mobile, backend, and online solutions with the help of the internet. Over four million applications use this platform and have shown tremendous trust in it.
Google tries keeping their backend as easy as possible and makes use of the simple file system. The system is the foundation of the Google cloud platform. They cover requests for the information through basic commands such as read, write, and open. It’s the distributed system of cloud computing.
What Does Google Cloud Platform Do?
Google Cloud Platform or GCP is the provider of cloud computing resources for operating and deploying apps on the web. Their main specialty is offering the place for enterprises and individuals to test, build, and run any kind of software, and uses a web application to connect the users of the software. Just think about thousands of sites operating on one network of the “hyper-scale” (huge, but very divisible) centers, and you will get a basic idea.
When you run the website, application, or service on the Google Cloud Platform, Google keeps the track of the resources that it uses – particularly, how much of processing power, database queries, data storage, and connectivity it consumes. Instead of lease the server or DNS address for a month (it is what you will do with the ordinary provider), you will pay for these resources on a per-second basis (the competitors charge every-minute), with the discounts, which apply when the services are used highly by the customers on the web.
Benefits of Using Google Cloud
- Less Disruption in New Functionality: Instead of large batches of change, this system delivers the right improvements in the continuous stream.
- Higher Productivity and Innovation: These systems of Google will deliver updates proficiently and on the weekly basis.
- Google Cloud Enables Fast Collaboration: Most of the users will contribute to & access various projects simultaneously as data gets stored in the cloud rather than the computers.
- Work from Anywhere: Employers will gain complete access to the information over various devices from anywhere across the world through their web-based applications powered by the Google cloud.
- Lesser Data stored Over Vulnerable Devices: Minimum data gets stored on the computers, which might get compromised after the user stops using the web-based applications on the cloud platform.
- Google’s Investments in the Security Protect Users: The customers benefit from the process-based & physical security investments that are made by Google. They hire leading security professionals.
- Control & Flexibility: They have total control over the technology and have got ownership over the data in Google applications. Suppose they choose not to use their service anymore, they will get the data out from the Google cloud.
- Scale Economies Allows Customers to Spend Less: Here Google minimizes the overheads & consolidates littler server configurations. It can be managed through the efficient ratio of people and computers.
- Customers get More Uptime & Reliability: Suppose the data center isn’t available for any reason, the system falls back on its secondary center without service interruption getting visible to the users.
Like you may see, while it comes to Google Cloud hosting & using Google Cloud Platform, there’re many benefits to look at. Not just is it way cheaper, but users will benefit from the biggest networks in the whole world! It means accurate compute rates and less latency as data can be processed in very little time. The live migration of virtual machines is one of the most unique and important differentiators while it comes to comparing various cloud hosting providers. You can top this off with the state-of-the-art performance and security that can handle various concurrent connections & you have the platform that will set your business for long-term success.